Imagine a supplement, just one supplement, that could provide the following benefits:
Unfortunately, there isn’t a supplement anywhere that provides all these boosts to natural health. But that list details just some of the key benefits of Hydrogen Therapy.
A Hydrogen Therapy machine, via an inbuilt electrolysis unit and membrane, separates the H2 from the O in its distilled water container and the light, odourless gas passes through a tube into a nose cannula the user is wearing. A session takes from 15 to 30 minutes and the results are uniformly good…
After the first session I could feel a whole sea change in my body. I know it’s a long haul with Lyme disease but this has raised my optimisim.”
Mrs C. Lydon, Bournemouth
After 3 weeks of the hydrogen therapy there is no question my lung function has improved.”
Mr L. Tomlinson, London
Most of the brain fog has gone now and I am breathing better too. Along with the herbs I’m taking I think this machine is going to handle this condition.”
S Ms J. Reynolds, Potters Bar
BENEFITS OF HYDROGEN THERAPY
Here are some links to just some of the recent medical studies on the benefits of Hydrogen therapy. There are now well over 1000 medical papers published on H2.
- H2 inhalation attenuates CS-induced lung function decline in mice
- H2 inhalation attenuates CS-induced emphysema, collagen deposition in the small airway and goblet cell hypertrophy and hyperplasia of airway epithelium
- Molecular Hydrogen and its Potential Application in Therapy of Brain Disorders
- Molecular hydrogen consumption in the human body during the inhalation of hydrogen gas
- Molecular Hydrogen: A Promising Adjunctive Strategy for the Treatment of the COVID-19
- The role of hydrogen in Alzheimer’s disease
The 900A H2 machine
Providing 600ml of Hydrogen and 300ml of Oxygen per minute
Price £2900 inclusive
FIND OUT MORE
If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact us on 0203 633 4086.